Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Serving New Orleans, LA Residents
If you are looking for a board-certified plastic surgeon that offers a personal approach to patient care, give us a call at Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD. We pride ourselves on providing excellent quality care in a comfortable and supportive environment.
Personalized Care for Every Patient
Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD is with you through every step of the process, from your first consultation to your recovery period. As a female plastic surgeon, she understands the impact that enhancing your image can have, and will be present to offer her professional guidance to help you decide which procedure is best for you.
State-Of-The-Art Techniques and Technology
Our office is one of the few in the New Orleans area to offer CoolSculpting, the fat freezing device by Zeltiq. We also utilize the latest laser and light technology to reverse sun damage, reduce wrinkles, and remove unwanted hair. Dr. Kinsley even developed the iAugment app to help breast augmentation patients determine the breast size that will look best on them.
At Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD, we strive to ensure your experience in our office is as pleasant as possible. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation with our highly-skilled plastic surgeon.
Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD
1441 Ochsner Blvd
Covington, LA 70433
Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Driving Directions From New Orleans
1. Take Lake Pontchartrain Causeway N. Continue for 24.0 Miles.
2. Veer Right to stay onto N. Causeway Blvd. and continue for 1.7 Miles
3. Continue onto US-190 W. Continue for 1.7 Miles.
4. Merge onto I-12 via the ramp to Hammond. Continue for 3.9 Miles.
5. Take Exit 59 for LA-21 toward Madisonville/Covington.
6. Turn Right onto LA-21 N/S Tyler St. Continue to follow LA-21 N.
7. Turn Left onto Ochsner Blvd / Pinnacle Pkwy for 0.1 miles.
8. U-Turn to come back up Ochsner Blvd.
9. Arrive at 1441 Ochsner Blvd.
View Elizabeth Kinsley MD in a larger map