The Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Slidell, LA Residents Trust
Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD is a board-certified plastic surgeon offering reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in the Slidell, LA area. We pride ourselves on creating a supportive atmosphere and pleasant experience for every patient.
Personalized Approach to Patient Care
As a female plastic surgeon, Dr. Kinsley offers a uniquely feminine professional perspective to her patients. She understands the impact both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures can have on your self-confidence. Dr. Kinsley is present with you at your first consultation and throughout the process, offering support and guidance to help you decide which procedures may be best for you.
We use the latest innovations and techniques to help you achieve your best self, such as the Axis 3D Breast Imaging System and cutting-edge laser and light devices to minimize wrinkles, remove unwanted hair, and reverse sun damage. Take a look at our before and after gallery for examples of Dr. Kinsley’s past results.
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who offers excellent care and a personal touch, put your trust in Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD. Give our office a call today to schedule your consultation.
Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD
1090 West Causeway Approach
Mandeville, LA 70471
Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Driving Directions From Slidell
1. Merge onto Interstate 12 West from Slidell, continuing for about 24 miles.
2. Take exit 63-A, merging onto U.S. Highway 190 East/Tammany Parkway toward Mandeville.
3. Follow Tammany Parkway for 2.5 miles, then continue onto North Causeway Boulevard for one mile.
4. Turn right onto West Florida Street.
5. Take next right onto West Causeway Approach, continuing for about 0.75 miles.
6. Make a U-Turn near Walnut Street, and our office will be 0.4 miles ahead on the right, at 1090 West Causeway Approach.
View Elizabeth Kinsley MD in a larger map